This news feed from the Las Vegas Sun of local entertainment news from Las Vegas and Henderson, NV. Please bookmark and revisit for timely Las Vegas and Henderson entertainment news.
- Taylor Swift delivers on ‘grand adventure’ promise in Las Vegas performanceson March 28, 2023 at 9:00 am
Take 44 songs from a catalog created over more nearly two decades, toss in some amazing lighting, effects and staging, sprinkle in dancers, acrobats, bicyclists and a superstar singer-songwriter, put it all in front of 60,000 or so screaming fans on consecutive nights, and you have the ingredients for Taylor Swift’s “Eras” tour stop this past weekend at Allegiant Stadium.
- ‘Disney Animation: Immersive Experience’ opens this week on the Las Vegas Stripon March 27, 2023 at 9:00 am
The exhibition includes much of the music and artistry from the extensive collection of Disney animated films, from modern hits like ...
- Adele extends her Las Vegas residency at the Colosseum into Novemberon March 26, 2023 at 2:30 pm
The concerts pick up again on June 16-17.
- Planet Hollywood’s Zappos Theater becomes the new Bakkt Theateron March 23, 2023 at 5:00 pm
Live Nation will continue to book residencies and other shows at the Strip venue.
- Performer Audrey Deluxe spices up the Mint Tavern with Burlesque Bingoon March 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
“I love having people in the show who aren’t just showing up and doing their act that they have rehearsed over and over. They’re also looking at the audience and saying, what can I give them?”
- Las Vegas metal band Hemlock looks back on 30 headbanging yearson March 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
“We don’t sell drugs, we don’t have a rich uncle, we don’t have Bitcoin winnings. We fund it all ourselves.”
- Area15 expands its original series of EDM mini-festson March 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
We’re All Mad Here will feature a headlining set from LSDream; performances from Eazybaked, Space Wizard, Tripp St., Equanimous, SuperAve., Tahùm and DJ Manifesto; and an array of festival-style vendors, art installations and more.
- AEG Presents marks 20 years of evolving Las Vegas entertainmenton March 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
Collectively, its programming here has accounted for more than $2 billion in gross ticket revenue, selling approximately 19.7 million tickets to Vegas shows.
- Pop superstar Taylor Swift brings the year’s biggest tour to Las Vegas’ biggest venueon March 23, 2023 at 9:00 am
Non-Swifties might be wondering, why so much chaos over some pop music concerts? So let’s try to explain why this tour—which kicked off March 17 in Glendale, Arizona, and hits Las Vegas next—is such a big deal.
- Quick Bites: Las Vegas restaurants making news this weekon March 23, 2023 at 1:02 am
Zai Las Vegas is coming to Fremont Street later this month.
- Las Vegas Club Notes: Area15, Alan Walker, Azilo Ultra Pool and moreon March 22, 2023 at 5:50 pm
Legacy Club is throwing a rooftop disco party on April 21.
- Life Is Beautiful, Tesla, Jon Pardi and more Las Vegas showbiz newson March 22, 2023 at 9:00 am
The Life Is Beautiful festival returns to downtown Las Vegas for its 10th year on Sept. 22-24 and early bird tickets for this year’s festivities go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m. The fest held a special locals-only presale earlier this year and early bird ticket pricing starts at $355 for general admission ...
- What to do in Las Vegas this week (March 23-29, 2023 edition)on March 22, 2023 at 9:00 am
Maroon 5, Adele, Diplo, Pirate Fest and more in this week’s Superguide.
- Recap: Stevie Nicks at T-Mobile Arena (March 18)on March 21, 2023 at 11:09 pm
She ended the encore with Mac classic “Landslide,” dedicated to longtime bandmate Christine McVie, who died in November.
- ‘Queens of Rock’ returns to Las Vegas at the Orleans Showroomon March 20, 2023 at 9:00 am
"MJ: The Evolution," another musical tribute, is also reopening at the Orleans this week.
- ACLU of Nevada Executive Director Athar Haseebullah speaks up for the voicelesson March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
“When I was younger, I felt like I had nobody there to advocate for me.”
- Las Vegas trio Mercy Music stays grounded in a click-obsessed worldon March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
“We’d send it to some of the bigger labels, and they would say, ‘What are your Spotify numbers? How many Instagram followers do you have?’ It’s like they didn’t even listen to it.”
- Up-and-coming DJ Whethan brings fresh energy to the EDM sceneon March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
He’ll return to Las Vegas to headline We the Beat’s first St. Patrick’s Day party, Get Lucky, at Fergusons Downtown.
- Amped-up historical musical ‘Six’ lands at Palazzo Theatreon March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
“You have pop favorites and the style of Beyoncé, Lizzo, Rihanna, Avril Lavigne … and I’m glad more traditional theater audiences are getting to experience it in that setting.”
- A few top Las Vegas watch spots for March Madnesson March 16, 2023 at 9:00 am
Circa, South Point, the Westgate and more.